As a unit, our focus shall be to uphold the core values of the National PTA and to follow the principles set forth in the Mission Statement of California PTA which is to positively impact the lives of all children and families.
The purpose of the PTA:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care of protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.